Website Waterman Aspen
Location: Greater Manchester and Warrington, North West
Type: – Permanent
Skill: Drainage Engineer / Pre construction information
Salary: Dependant on Experience and Specialisms
Description: Drainage Engineer (Engineer and senior level)
An Introduction to our unique company…
Waterman Aspen is a consultancy that provides Specialist Secondment Services to various clients within the construction and consultancy sectors. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is employment of our own Multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical Staff throughout the UK. We cover Civil and Structural projects within the Highways, Rail, Buildings, Housing & Property, Airports and Infrastructure markets.
Experience required for successful application…
- Design knowledge of Highway design is a key requirement
- Knowledge of DMRB and MCHW for design of highway schemes
- Understanding and appreciation of CDM regulations including preparing Pre-construction information packs.
- Knowledge of drainage asset design and repair to be able to evaluate defects and propose recommended solutions following surveys (CCTV). Micro drainage / flow analysis is unlikely to be required for the majority of the schemes as this is maintenance works mainly.
- Knowledge of pavement renewals (as part of drainage works) would be an advantage.
- HND, HNC, BEng, MEng or equivalent in a relevant discipline would be an advantage
- AutoCAD experience and design experience is a key requirement
- Current UK Experience within a public, private or third sector UK based client.
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Good communication skills
Your career with Waterman Aspen…
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Highways Engineer will see you as a key member of the Transport and Highways team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, IEng, EngTech)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider…
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (in addition you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year