Our specialists in Water Environment will add value to your schemes by supporting on the delivery of a range of support services. We have experience of providing assistance with schemes including pond de-silting, water quality assessment (including mitigation design) and scour assessment amongst other areas of Water Environment.
The support our highly skilled team provide includes assessment and mitigation of potential environmental impact in the inception phases of schemes, through to the design, monitoring and implementation of environmental measures required to facilitate the delivery of a scheme, where no viable alternative is available. This ensures that sustainability and the environment are considered and included on the schemes agenda.
Support services that our water team are able to offer in Water Environment include:
- Compliance Audits.
- Culvert and Outfall Logging.
- Environmental Clerk of Works.
- Environmental Co-ordination.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Chapters.
- Environmental Statement Chapters.
- Great Crested Newts and Invasive Species Surveys.
- Highways England Water Resources Assessment Tool (HEWRAT).
- Pollution Assessments.
- River Restoration.
- Scour Assessment and Protection.
- Sustainable Drainage Designs (CIRIA Suds design guide C753 & DMRB).
- Water Framework Directive.
- Water Quality.
- Water Resources Management.
For more information about our Water Environment services, please contact Josh Wilce.
Careers in Water
As a salaried member of the Water Team you can look forward to an attractive pay and benefits package combined with unrivalled choice and flexibility regarding the location and type of projects that you will work on, helping you to help us make a difference.
For salaried employees we offer a training and development programme and provide support towards your continued professional development and fulfilment of your chartership aspirations. We also engage with a network of hourly paid employees and specialist sub-contractors.
Please upload your CV to our Quick Drop CV service at the foot of the page, or please contact Josh Wilce for an informal discussion on how we can make a difference together.