Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a Traffic Engineer to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the North West region. Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- UK design experience within the public, private or third sector
- A relevant qualification in Engineering (HND, HNC, BEng, Meng) or equivalent experience in the UK
- Full UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in Autocad and other industry standard software packages.
- Knowledge of Traffic Signs Regulation and General Directions (TSRGD) and the Traffic Signs Manuals (TSM)
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation with ICE / CIHT / other relevant Highway Industry body
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package. As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and with the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Traffic Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.