Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Supervisor or Clerk of Works to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the South West and South Wales region, specifically in and around Hereford and Cardiff. Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- UK Experience supervising contractors and sub-contractors on all small, medium and large highway related schemes
- The ability to communicate effectively with client, contractor and sub-contractor(s).
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to understand drawings and other contract documents.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Good organisational and Project Management skills.
- Quality and Cost control
- A relevant qualification in Civil & Construction Engineering and hold a valid CSCS Gold Card (Supervisors Card)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience supervising NEC3 & NEC4 Contracts
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of highway and construction schemes and projects that you will be involved with and responsible for. As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and with the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Highways & Transportation Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.