Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Highways Engineer to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the Yorkshire & Humber region. Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- Highways experience within a public or private sector UK based client
- A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Common Data Environments such as ProjectWise or BIM 360 and other industry standard software packages.
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation with ICE, IHE or equivalent.
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of engineering experience. As a permanent, salaried member of staff, you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance), a wide-ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Civil Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.