Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Highways Engineer to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the Hampshire/Dorset area. Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- UK highways experience required
- Full UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in Civils 3D other industry standard software packages.
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation with CIHT/ICE
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of highways experience. As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and with the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Highways Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.