Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Bridge Engineer to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the North West region. Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
Experience required for successful application:
- Current UK experience in the Public or Private sector UK based clients
- Able to manage and maintain a forward programme of work in Structural inspection schemes
- Undertake detailed design and structural assessments in accordance with Eurocodes and/or British Standards
- Coordinate and manage a small team of engineers to undertake and report on structural inspections of bridges, culverts, retaining walls and other highways assets.
- Produce, review and approve scheme deliverables including PIs, GIs, SIs, repair and remedial work recommendations and inspection proformas
- BEng, BSc, MEng, MSc or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline would be an advantage
- Chartered, Incorporated or close to a Professional Qualification with the ICE or IStructE
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of Highway Engineering, Construction Supervision and Project management experience.
As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and with the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Highway and Transportation Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.