Location: Bristol and Cardiff
Skill: Project Management
Salary: Dependent on Experience and Specialisms
Description: Project Manager
An introduction to our unique company…
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector although we also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen…
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Project Manager will see you as a key member of the Civils Infrastructure team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/EngTech
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application…
- Ability to lead projects to successful outcomes through control of programme, resources, commercial and technical quality from initiation through to completion.
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 practices or similar
- Experience of contracts such as NEC.
- Lead small project teams through delegation and management.
- Good commercial awareness and proven success of working within strict budgetary controls, including the analysis and interpretation of financial information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill, with an ability to prioritise workload to manage time effectively.
- Experience of working with stakeholders, contractors, agencies.
- Good interpersonal, communication and written skills and be able to deal effectively with members of staff at all levels as well as the public.
- Experience of preparing reports and correspondence, using research and information gathering techniques.
- Knowledge and familiarity of Microsoft Project is desirable.
- A full UK driving licence is desirable
We have an attractive salary package for you to consider…
This position will offer a salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. Here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year