Website Waterman Aspen
Skill: NRSWA Site Supervisor
Salary: Dependent on Experience and Specialisms
Description: NRSWA Site Supervisor, Site Supervisor
An Introduction to our unique company…
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector although we also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen…
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a NRSWA Site Supervisor will see you as a key member of the Utilities team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/EngTech
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application…
- Manage & Monitor safety standards of the teams work being carried out on the highway to ensure the safety of all highway users.
- Monitor the progress and quality of works undertaken to ensure compliance with the requirements of the New Roads and Street Works Act
- Conduct Audits at all stages to minimise and reduce safety defects and defect reinstatement and also report non-compliances.
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and Safety Briefing
- Organise remedial works were required.
- Excellent Knowledge of the latest SROH/HAUC standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of Permit Schemes and the mandatory conditions
We have an attractive salary package for you to consider…
This position will offer a salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. Here are some of the additional benefits:
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year