Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a NEC Project Manager to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the Hampshire (Portsmouth/Southampton area). Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- UK Experience within a public, Private or third sector UK based client
- Working knowledge of NEC3 / NEC4 contracts or similar
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle, including budget/finance control
- A relevant qualification in HNC/ HND (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Technical discipline or equivalent experience in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of appropriate project management software packages such as Microsoft Project and other industry standard software packages.
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation with an industry recognised Professional Body
- NEC: ECC Project Manager accreditation and Project Manager qualification (APM affiliation preferred) desirable.
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of Project Management and Highway Engineering experience. As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and with the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Highway Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.