Website Waterman Aspen
Skill: Project Management
Salary: Dependent on experience and specialisms
Description: NEC Project Manager
An introduction to our unique company…
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector although we also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen…
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a NEC Project Manager will see you as a key member of the Traffic and Highways team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/EngTech
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application…
- UK Experience within a public, Private or third sector UK based client
- Working knowledge of NEC3 / NEC4 contracts or similar
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle, including budget/finance control
- Experience of appropriate project management software packages such as Microsoft Project and other industry standard software packages.
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- A relevant qualification in HNC/ HND (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Technical discipline or equivalent experience in the UK
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation with an industry recognised Professional Body
- NEC: ECC Project Manager accreditation and Project Manager qualification (APM affiliation preferred) desirable.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
We have an attractive salary package for you to consider…
This position will offer a salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. Here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year