Website Waterman Aspen
Type: – Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience and specialisms
An Introduction to our unique company….
We are seeking someone to join our small Marketing team to support the Marketing Manager to grow and develop our Brand awareness programme, interactive audience, increase our LinkedIn and Twitter followers and provide editing/posting/analytically tasks relating to Social Media and internal administration.
Waterman Aspen provide Specialist Secondment Services. We employ our own Technical staff to our clients within the UK delivering Engineering projects throughout the country for Public and Private sector. Our staff are placed within Consulting engineers, local Authority and third sector.
Key duties involved in the role: –
- Creation of Social Media content, articles and posting
- Website posts and links to Social Media
- Develop and monitor Analytics (Google etc)
- Research, Manage and suggest items for our Editorial Calendar
- Suggest, Create and Support managers in production of, editing and delivering quality videos to post
- Research and suggest innovative ways to deliver brand awareness, marketing
- Responsible for inspiring and encouraging all staff to submitting prospective article to the Marketing Manager for inclusion in our Company Magazine
- Construct articles for LinkedIn, website posts and company magazine
- Carry out any ad-hoc marketing administrative duties
- Attend relevant marketing meetings – take minutes and circulate actions
- Support the Marketing and communications Manager and wider Marketing teams
- Attend virtual or live networking events as appropriate to support the management in brand awareness and general marketing
Key Software Experience
- Premier Pro or similar video editing
- Word press – edits/creating new pages/posting jobs/posting articles etc.
- Microsoft Suite / word/excel/one drive/o365
- PDF, editing, creation, conversion
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and Location. In addition, we offer the following benefits.
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave ( you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year