Website Waterman Aspen
An Introduction to our unique company …
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector although we also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen …
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Highways Engineer will see you as a key member of the North East team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/EngTech
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application
- UK Experience within a public, private or third sector UK based client
- Local Authority and/or Trunk Road Network scheme experience
- Competency in highway design using local and national standards
- AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage, KeyLINES, KeySIGN, AutoTRACK
- Project Management and Design
- NEC3 contract management.
- Managing public and stakeholder expectations within project delivery.
- Appreciation of project delivery from preliminary design, from conception through consultation, detailed design and supervision of works on site.
- Design of projects including Public Realm Improvements, junction improvements, new links roads and Highway Infrastructure, Highway Maintenance, Road Safety and Traffic Management Improvements.
- A full UK driving license is essential
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider:
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits:
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year