Website Waterman Aspen
Location: Greater Manchester and Warrington, North West
Type: – Permanent
Skill: Highways Engineer,
Salary: Dependant on Experience and Specialisms
Description: Highways Engineer
An Introduction to our unique company…
Waterman Aspen is a consultancy that provides Specialist Secondment Services to various clients within the construction and consultancy sectors. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is employment of our own Multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical Staff throughout the UK. We cover Civil and Structural projects within the Highways, Rail, Buildings, Housing & Property, Airports and Infrastructure markets.
Experience required for successful application…
- Current UK Experience within a public, private or third sector UK based client.
- Knowledge and application of DMRB and MCHW for design and procurement of minor / major highway schemes
- Understanding and appreciation of CDM regulations including preparing Pre-construction information packs.
- HND, HNC, BEng, MEng or equivalent in a relevant discipline would be an advantage
- AutoCAD experience and design experience would also be advantageous
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Good communication skills
Your career with Waterman Aspen…
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Highways Engineer will see you as a key member of the Transport and Highways team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, IEng, EngTech)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider…
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (in addition you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year