Website Waterman Aspen
Type: – Permanent
Skill: Highways Engineer
Salary: Dependent on Experience and specialisms
Description: Highway Design Engineer, Civil Engineer
An Introduction to our unique company….
Waterman Aspen is a consultancy that provides Specialist Secondment Services to various clients. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is employment of our own Multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical Staff throughout the UK. We cover Civil and Structural projects within the Highways, Rail, Buildings, Housing, Airports and Infrastructure markets.
Your career with Waterman Aspen………
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Highway Engineer will see you as a key member of the Highways team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, IEng, EngTech)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your Skills
Experience required for successful application
- UK Experience within a public, private or third sector UK based client
- Demonstrate application of DMRB in the design of minor / major highway schemes
- Ability to compile Specifications and BoQs using the MCHW would be advantageous
- Understanding and appreciation of CDM regulations.
- Confident on AutoCAD (Civils 3D experience would be advantageous)
- HND, HNC, BEng, BSc, MEng, Msc or equivalent in a relevant discipline would be an advantage
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave ( you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year