Website Waterman Aspen
Role: Energy Sector Lead – Direct Civil / Buildings Experience required
Skill: Energy Sector Engineering
Salary: Dependent on Experience and Specialisms
Description: Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer, Project Manager, Business Development
An Introduction to our unique company …
Waterman Aspen is a long established market leader in providing Specialist Secondment Services of professional and technical staff. We are a unique division of a large International Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy.
What makes us unique is through the direct employment of our own multi-disciplinary staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical Staff throughout the UK.
We cover Civil and Structural projects within the Highways, Bridges, Rail, Buildings, Housing, Energy, Aviation and Infrastructure markets throughout the UK.
As a successful and growing company we are seeking to expand our presence in the Energy sector nationally and are looking to appoint an experienced individual to work with the senior management team on growing our market share. Your role will involve working closely with the established regional management teams to develop new and build on existing client relationships; Support the Bid team on professional services tenders; Lead on the identification and recruitment for sector specific roles; Manage our existing Energy sector staff.
The successful applicant will be working at a senior level and ideally have demonstrable experience of working in the Energy sector in either an consultant engineering or project delivery background, along with having strong communication skills.
Experience required for successful application
Energy sector experience covering segments such as Nuclear and Renewables infrastructure.
A postgraduate University degree in Engineering, Architecture, Project Management or Business.
Your career with Waterman Aspen …
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen will see you as a key member of the national operations team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to EngTech / Incorporated / Chartership.
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Salary Package for you to consider
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and Location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year