Website Waterman Aspen
Drainage Engineer – Location North West
We currently have an opportunity for a Drainage design Engineer with civils design skills within the Housing/property sector to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the Northwest region (Merseyside).
Being employed by Waterman Aspen as a drainage design engineer offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- Recent previous UK experience on drainage design and civils within residential housing or commercial property schemes and projects Drainage design experience
- Experience in Microdrainage
- experienced in CAD and ideally Civils’ 3D (or PDS)
- Able to Lead the design of below ground drainage and external works design associated with commercial build projects
- Production of cut/fill analysis.
- Preparation of highways design/details associated with S278 works.
- Preparation of flood risk assessments.
HNC Civil or Structural Engineering, Civil structural Engineering Degree or equivalent experience of the essential skills in the UK
- Full UK driving licence.
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation within CIWEM, ICE, CIHT or similar.
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of Civils experience. As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide-ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Land property and housing Engineering industry and offers career development and advancement for the right person.
For ltd company applicants this role will sit INSIDE IR35
Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.