Website Waterman Aspen
Skill: Civil Engineer (Rail)
Description: Rail Engineer, Highway Engineer, Project Manager
Location: London, Birmingham, York, Leeds
An Introduction to our unique company …
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector although we also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen …
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Civil Engineer will see you as a key member of the Railway, Aviation and Energy team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/EngTech
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application
- UK Experience within a public, Private or third sector UK based client
- Experience with the GRIP process.
- Knowledge and application of the TSRGD, DMRB and MCHW for design
- HNC, HND, BEng, BSc, MEng, Msc or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD (Civils 3D experience would be advantageous)
- Have experience in some or all of the following: Junction Design, Road Alignment, Traffic Management, Signs & Markings, Car Park Design, Capacity Analysis
- Extensive experience in the management, design and construction of highway & or rail projects
- Working knowledge of technical guidance, standards / regulations and good practice.
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and Location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year