Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a Civil design Engineer within the Housing/property sector to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the Northwest region (Merseyside). Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- UK Civils experience within our Land Property &Housing sector
- Leading the design of below ground drainage and external works design associated with commercial build projects
- Production of cut/fill analysis.
- Preparing highways design/details associated with S278 works.
- Preparation of flood risk assessments.
- HNC Civil or Structural Engineering, Civil structural Engineering Degree or equivalent experience of the essential skills in the UK
- Full UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in Microdrainage and CAD and ideally PDS/Civils’ 3D
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation within ICE, CIHT or similar
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of Civils experience. As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide-ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and with the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Land property and housing Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.