Website Waterman Aspen
Type: Permanent / Contract
Skill: Bridge / Structures Inspection ng
Salary: Dependent on Experience and Specialisms
Description: Bridge Engineer / Structure Engineer
An Introduction to our unique company …
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector although we also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen …
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Bridge / Structure Inspector will see you as a key member of the Structures team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/EngTech
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application
- UK Experience within a public, Private or third sector UK based client
- Have demonstrable experience in the inspection of a variety of structures (General Inspection, Principal Inspection, Special Inspection etc).
- Competency with the use of relevant DMRB and British Standards.
- Experience in the preparation of Inspection reports / drawings / schedules of defects would be required.
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Experience of ACAD would be advantageous
- Candidate should be a Graduate member of ICE.
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and Location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year