Website Waterman Aspen
We currently have an opportunity for a Bridge Engineer to join our expanding multidisciplinary team in the South Wales/ Bristol areas. Being employed by Waterman Aspen offers the opportunity to broaden your technical and professional expertise. The exciting diversity of projects can allow for rapid career progression for the driven employee.
- UK bridge design experience required
- A relevant qualification in Civil/ Structural Engineering or equivalent experience in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel within the region if required
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in structural analysis software and other industry standard software packages
- Ability to work unsupervised within your area of specialism (at the appropriate level)
- Achieved or working towards professional membership/accreditation with the ICE / IStructE or equivalent
For the right applicant Waterman Aspen offer a generous salary package, with the opportunity to vastly broaden the range of Engineering design experience. As a permanent, salaried member of staff you will join a progressive company offering a company car (or allowance) a wide ranging benefits package, a day off per year for Social Value and much more. This role is suited to applicants who are comfortable joining new teams and with the ability to develop a rapport with their client whilst working on secondment.
Waterman Aspen is a uniquely operating secondment company within the Construction Engineering industry and offers a truly unique opportunity for career development and advancement. Waterman Aspen are an equal opportunities employer.