Website Waterman Aspen
Type: Permanent or contracting
Skill: Bridge Engineering
Salary: Dependent on Experience and specialisms
Description: Design Engineer, Assessment Engineer, Inspections Engineer, Structures Engineer
An Introduction to our unique company….
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is employment of our own Multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical Staff throughout the UK. We cover Civil and Structural projects within the Highways, Bridges, Rail, Buildings, Housing, airports and Infrastructure markets.
Your career with Waterman Aspen………
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen as a Bridge Engineer will see you as a key member of the Bridge and Structures team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/Eng. Tech where
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application
- UK Experience within a public, private or third sector UK based client
- Design of bridge super structures and substructures
- Competency with the use of Eurocodes/British Standards in design.
- Experience of Bridge Assessments using the DMRB
- Knowledge of the NEC3 contract documentation, the MCHW and the CDM processes
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle, including budget/finance control.
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Relevant design software i.e. Autodesk Structural Bridge Design, Midas, CAD
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and Location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave ( you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year