Website Waterman Aspen
Location: North East, Yorkshire & Humberside / North West / South West / South East / Midlands (5 Roles)
Role: Area Manager – Main Discipline within either Project Management or Engineering
We have recently been awarded several commissions which cover projects such as HS2 and Network rail schemes, plus numerous other works with various clients. We require resource from both the engineering and project management disciplines. In addition to this Waterman Aspen are looking for these individuals to be Area Managers that will look to work alongside their secondments to assist in recruiting, seconding and managing staff within the business, in return for additional renumeration.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- Have good experience of Project Management or Engineering disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, typically comprising planners, designers, engineers, technicians, and other members of the project management organisation.
- Able to manage your own time to meet both client and management team deadlines
- Ability to respond positively to Project Manager and Client requests
- Ability to clearly engage with others, interview potential candidates and assist from within your own secondment towards the management of your own members of staff.
- Experience in the Rail sector would be beneficial though not essential, but should have similar transferable skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
An Introduction to our unique company …
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector and also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen …
Transitioning your career with Waterman Aspen as a Project Manager / Engineer will see you as a key member of the team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be
- Exposure to the infrastructure Industry, increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
- Management of others and associated monthly reporting to the Waterman Aspen management team
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider…
This position will offer a salary commensurate with your experience and skills. In addition, here are some additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Min 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 additional days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifices to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value / Volunteer Day per year