Location: Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Oxford
Skill: Highway and Traffic Design, Project Management
Salary: Dependent on Experience and specialisms
Description: Do you enjoy the technical side of being an Engineer and wish to continue with this side whilst also developing your management skills to grow and develop a business
An introduction to our unique company
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. We cover civil and structural projects within the Highways, Rail, Buildings, Housing, Airports and Infrastructure markets.
Your career with Waterman Aspen
Our management positions are unique in that you continue with your hands-on technical professional development whilst also learning the duties of an Area Manager building and developing our business and staff management. We are seeking experienced design engineers able to demonstrate current UK design skills in Highways, Bridges and Traffic and Transportation The role is demanding, fun and has many challenges, so not for the faint hearted!
If you have confidence in your technical abilities and believe you have the drive and skills to help develop business , we would like to talk to you. Take a look at our website www.watermanaspen.co.uk to see what others managers are doing.
Starting your career with Waterman Aspen will see you as a key member of the team with an input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop our skills. Hands on Experience managing and developing the Waterman Aspen business.
- We offer excellent progression opportunities within the Management Team, if you have the drive and ambition progression is available for all managers
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, IEng, EngTech)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your professional progression
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application:
- Current UK Experience within a public, private or third sector UK based client
- Knowledge and application of the TSRGD, DMRB and MCHW for design
- HNC, HND, BEng, BSc, MEng, Msc or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Good communication skills
We have an attractive salary package for you to consider:
This position will offer a salary commensurate with your experience and skills and location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave ( you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year
Please feel free to send your CV speculatively or contact us for an informal and discrete discussion about a future career with Waterman Aspen.