Website Waterman Aspen
Are you looking for the next step in your career and a new/unique opportunity, Waterman Aspen might just be able to offer you that…
An Area Manager role within Waterman Aspen presents a unique opportunity to continue working on your technical passion, be it Highways/Traffic engineering, Project Management, Transport Planning whilst giving you an opportunity to be a major part of growth for Waterman Aspen.
Who are we looking for?
You need to be on the top of your technical game and you won’t only need to know your TSRGD from your DMRB or your NEC from a JCT as we are looking for a dynamic, driven individual that thrives on making things happen.
No doubt an Area Manager role is a challenging role but it is also hugely satisfying as you will play a part in the continuing success of a company that has the development of people at its core.
An introduction to our unique company
Waterman Aspen provides Specialist Secondment Services through our salaried staff and specialist sub-consultants. We are a unique division of an International Engineering Consultancy. Our specialism is the employment of our own multi-disciplined staff providing our public sector clients and consultant partners with experienced technical staff throughout the UK. Our core offering is in the infrastructure sector although we also support clients in the environmental, water, buildings and rail sectors.
Your career with Waterman Aspen
As a manager within Waterman Aspen you will be a key member of a management team that covers London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Berkshire. You will have input over your CPD and career development. The commitment we can make to you in your career over the long term will include:
- Varied and interesting client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a relevant professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach where you want to be (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy in from clients to assist in your Professional Progression to Incorporated/Chartership/EngTech
- Exposure to the Industry at large increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
Experience required for successful application
- UK Experience within a public, Private or third sector UK based client
- Design of traffic Calming, Cycle Lanes, controlled crossings, Parking schemes, Project Management, Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- Competency with the use TSRGD and Design Standards.
- Experience of Traffic Regulation Orders
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle, including budget/finance control.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- Relevant design software/CAD/Civil 3D /where appropriate
And most importantly the drive and ambition to succeed!
We have an attractive Salary Package for you to consider
This position will offer a Salary commensurate with your experience and skills and Location. In addition, here are some of the additional benefits.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (you can buy up to 5 more days)
- Company contribution to your pension
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 Social Value day per year
- Type: Permanent
- Skill: Highways/Transport Planning/Traffic Engineering/Project Management/Parking
- Salary: Dependent on Experience and Specialisms
- Description: Area Manager (London North)