Senior Engineer / Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer or Project Manager to join our fast-paced team in Scotland.
Salary: Dependent on experience, skills and location
An introduction to our unique company
Waterman Aspen welcomes engineers and technical specialists to make their mark on some of the biggest infrastructure projects across the UK on a secondment basis.
We specialise in providing the right people, with the right skills for the job, at the right time – for as long as our clients need them.
We are proud of how much we value and support our colleagues – taking people from the very start of their careers to Chartered status and beyond. We have big ambitions for the future, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
Your career with Waterman Aspen
You’ll get all the benefits of being employed by us, while working on a variety of projects for our clients. Joining Waterman Aspen as a Senior Engineer or Project Manager will see you as a key member of the Scotland team and you can expect:
- A varied client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach your professional goals (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy-in from clients to assist in your professional progression
- Further exposure to the industry – increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
- UK experience within a public, private or third-sector UK-based client
- Experience of NEC3 / NEC4 Contracts
- The ability to assess and approve technical drawings, documents and designs
- Competency with the use of DMRB and MCHW for Highways and Structures
- Delivery of Projects and Service priorities
- Develop and deliver programmes
- Manage inspection and assessment regimes.
- A Project Manager Accreditation or Qualification
- A full UK driving licence
- Relevant design software/CAD/Civils 3D /where appropriate
- IEng or CEng would be extremely beneficial.
You’ll get this and so much more…
A salary in line with your experience, skills and location along with an industry-leading benefits package:
- Company car or car allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent health insurance
- 25 days annual leave (buy up to 5 more)
- Company pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 paid Waterman Aspen in the Community Day to volunteer in your local community