Salary: Dependent on experience, skills and location
An introduction to our unique company…
Waterman Aspen welcomes engineers and technical specialists to make their mark on some of the biggest infrastructure projects across the UK on a secondment basis.
We specialise in providing the right people, with the right skills for the job, at the right time – for as long as our clients need them.
We are proud of how much we value and support our colleagues – taking people from the very start of their careers to Chartered status and beyond. We have big ambitions for the future, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
Your career with Waterman Aspen…
You’ll get all the benefits of being employed by us, while working on a variety of projects for our clients. Joining Waterman Aspen as an Senior Engineer will see you as a key member of the South West team and you can expect:
- A varied client base for you to apply and develop your skills
- Professional subscription to a professional body of your choice
- Career development and support to reach your professional goals (CEng, EngTech, Incorporated)
- Buy-in from clients to assist in your professional progression
- Further exposure to the industry – increasing your awareness, knowledge and sharpening your skills
- Extensive highway design experience (Trunk road or Local Authority) and leading design teams.
- Proficient in DMRB and MCHW standards and applying them to designs.
- CDM documentation production and thorough risk analysis for highways schemes.
- Compiling BoQ for Highway works matched to MCHW.
- Competent in producing complex Highways Specifications.
- Developed experience and expertise within Highways/Civil engineering, probably gained in a Designer/Engineer role or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of design processes and procedures relevant to the civil engineering discipline
- An ability to produce or oversee the production of technically sound Highways engineering solutions, complying with all relevant technical standards and client requirements
- Experience in undertaking project related tasks associated with health, safety and welfare, e.g. Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Experience in the application of technical governance procedures within a consulting engineering environment
You’ll get this and so much more…
A salary in line with your experience, skills and location along with an industry-leading benefits package:
- Company car or car allowance
- Contribution to commuting mileage
- Permanent health insurance
- 25 days annual leave (buy up to 5 more)
- Company pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice to buy additional benefits
- 1 paid Waterman Aspen in the Community Day to volunteer in your local community